We may be in the new millenium but 90s fashion is back. Crop tops are everywhere and it’s OK to show a little belly once in a while. This look is all white but so cool. Casual, slouchy, comfy, muted…and still very put together. To wear looks from the 90s, all you need is some supermodel fashion inspiration. A quick Google search of Cindy Crawford, Kate Moss, Tyra Banks or Claudia Schiffer and you can see the old runway inspiration. This particular look is a little athletic inspired, and a little workwear inspired. It is boyish sexy and steers away from costume-y looks.
1. Converse Low Chuck Taylor in White $45.00
2. Etsy NaughtyOrNiceVintage Vintage 90′s Quilted Handbag (If you can’t get your hands on a Chanel) $18.00
3. NastyGal Koons Pump in Black (From day to night) $135.00
4. Forever 21 Belted Trench Coat $32.80
5. American Apparel 2×1 Racerback Cropped Tank $22.00
6. ASOS Super Soft Pant In Wide Leg $60.36
7. UNIF Flasher Trench on sale $59.50