Grilled Nectarine Salad
4 Nectarines halved and pitted
3 ounces of baby Arugula
1 smal red onion sliced thinly
4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1/3 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons heavy cream/ creme fraiche
1. Sprinkle a little salt and drizzle a little olive oil on the halved nectarines as you heat up the grill. When it’s ready, place the nectarines half side down.
2. Grill until the fruit is soft and charred. Set aside.
3. Whisk balsamic vinegar, honey and mustard together, then slowly add olive oil. Continue whisking until emulsified. Then add in heavy cream.
4. Toss arugula, grilled nectarines and dressing together.
5. Add fresh buffalo mozzarella if you’d like.
Via Los Angeles’ June Food Blogger, Andy Sermonia of Andy & Belle
Andy began her blog as a photographer, rather than a cook. After discovering her love for photographing food, she started searching for subjects by experimenting in the kitchen. Her recipes are quick and easy, perfect for beginners, but always put on a good face.