Nutella Meringue Recipe
3 egg whites
pinch of salt
pinch of cream of tartar
1/2 cup Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 300º
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
3. Beat egg whites until foamy then add salt and cream of tar tar.
4. Keep beating until soft peaks form then start adding sugar slowly.
5. When stiff peaks form fold in Nutella. Do not over mix.
6. Use piping bag and pipe small or medium sized dollops on to the parchment paper.
7. Bake for 10 minutes then bring down the temperature to 200º then bake for another 35 minutes.
8. Cool and serve.
Via Los Angeles’ June Food Blogger, Andy Sermonia of Andy & Belle
Andy began her blog as a photographer, rather than a cook. After discovering her love for photographing food, she started searching for subjects by experimenting in the kitchen. Her recipes are quick and easy, perfect for beginners, but always put on a good face.