At Via LA, there is nothing we love more than Fashion’s Night Out – a celebration of all the great shopping in LA with parties, deals, cocktails and treats. It’s pretty tough to beat! We have rounded up our picks of where to go to maximize your FNO fun. Check them out below:
1. Alice & Olivia – ‘Ultimate Slumber Party – 80’s music, pillow fights, treats, palm readers and more! 134 South Roberston Blvd.
2. Christian Louboutin – Fortune tellers, Exclusive styles. 650 North Robertson Boulevard
3. Tory Burch – Spend $100 and get a free tablet cover, printable Instagram photos and treats. Chance to meet and pose with Revenge star Ashley Madekwe. 142 South Robertson Blvd.
4. Paige Denim – Blogger Jules Sarinana from Sincerely, Jules will be on hand to reveal store windows with three new styles. 116 North Robertson Blvd.
5. Beverly Center – This is the hub for LA FNO – nearly all the shops will be offering treats and events. Look for appearances from Lisa Love and Lana Del Rey – plus, spot a Kardashian – Kendall Jenner is hosting!
6. Intermix – Check out exclusive styles and get made over with Benefit cosmetics! 110 South Robertson Blvd.
7. Chanel – The brand’s makeup Creative Director, Peter Phillips will be on hand to introduce the FNO-exclusive line of lip and nail duos! 125 North Robertson Blvd.
8. Santa Monica Place – almost every shop has a promotion, and American Idol finalist Stefano is opening the fashion show. 395 Santa Monica Place